Prohibition of identity confidentiality and disadvantage of claimant
- Prohibit any activity to identify the claimant, such as requesting confirmation of the identity of the claimant or inquiries to identify the claimant.
- All employees are prohibited from leaking information, even if they are aware of the status of the complainant, whether official or accidental.
- We do not disclose the identity of the complainant and investigator who have no consent.
- It is prohibited to penalize the penalty in case of violation (성명 필요)
- Employees and related persons who violate the duty to protect their identity may be punished.
In case of exception to report receipt
- Slander not based on fact
- Personal privacy matters
- Non-contractual payments and non-payment of wages